Please read the information below carefully - if that works for you, email us following the instructions located at the bottom of the page.
- Describe your tattoo idea in full detail, and the location on your body where you would like the tattoo.
- Email the images that you would like to use for reference. These images are important because they will allow James to properly visualize and design the tattoo.
- Please also send a photo of the location on your body where you would like the tattoo done.
- Note that James’ will not replicate other artists tattoos, so please don’t be disappointed when your tattoo doesn’t look like a replica of their work
- It is important to make sure that the project is a good match for James before we can discuss available appointment dates and accept deposits.
- Payments are due immediately at the end of each session.
- A deposit is necessary to secure your appointment – this is $100. Deposits are non-refundable. The deposit serves to reserve your booking date and will also be applied towards design time.
- If you need to change the date of your appointment due to unforeseen circumstances, you must let us know at least 7 days prior to the session so we can rearrange our schedules. A new deposit will be required to continue working together if you cancel or reschedule with less than 7 days’ notice. You can reschedule your appointment only once without losing your deposit.
- Once we agreed on all the details regarding your tattoo project we will send you the instructions on how to pay your deposit.
- Standard rate is $1,700 CAD per Day session
- Larger projects such as full sleeves, back pieces, and others may take 5 to 7 sessions depending on variables such as skin type, the size and detail of the tattoo, and other factors not listed here. As this is an artistic project, there is no way to guarantee the exact amount of sessions a tattoo will take upfront – every project and person is unique.
*If you’re not willing to wait around to get in the books – we can book you in for James’ nearest day off, the cost of the session in this case will be $3000
- The tattoo session will usually start at 11am.
- Clients only. At this time we cannot permit any guests or visitors to be present during appointments. Any visitor other than the tattoo client will be asked to wait outside the building until the tattoo appointment has concluded. Our waiting room areas are closed at this current time.
- Make sure to be well-rested before coming into the appointment and eat a meal beforehand to prevent low blood sugar issues. To prepare for the tattoo itself, we request that you shave the area you are getting tattooed, but please be careful not to cut yourself.
- Make sure to wear comfortable clothing that helps with the tattooing process – if you’re getting a tattoo on your arm, a tank top or sleeveless t-shirt will be helpful – if you’re getting a tattoo on your leg – it’s better to wear shorts.
- If you are late, you must inform us via email. If you are more than 30 minutes late without any notification, the session will be canceled without any refund.
- If you do not show up for the appointment – you lose your deposit and we will not be able to work together.
- As for any health problems, allergies, and contraindications – please warn us about this in advance
- James works on the designs in the morning of the appointment and the preview of the design is not available until the appointment date.
- Your deposit will be understood as agreement to the entire policy above, and in doing so you agree that you will not be refunded the deposit for any reason whatsoever.
- It is essential that you include your idea, reference pictures and a photo of the location on your body where you want the tattoo. If you do not include this, we will not be able to get back to you.